What is Search engine optimization
First of all, it is important to know what is Search Engine Optimization and why we need of it?
Search engine optimization:-
It is the process of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. You can thought seo as a framework as the whole process has a number of rules or guidelines, a number of stages and a set of controls.
What is the quantity of traffic?
Through SEO, you can attract a lot of visitors in the world. Think, if they’re coming to your site because Google tells them you’re a resource for Apple computers but in real if you’re a farmer selling apple, that is not quality traffic. Initially, your goal is to attract those visitors who have interest in products which you are offering.
Why is SEO important-
In simple terms, searching of anything is a biggest source to bring traffic. Search engines provide facility to the millions of users per day to find answers for their questions or giving solutions of their problems.
- Doing more practices of Seo helps you to increase the usability of a web site.
- Users trust search engines and wants to search a keyword that is in the top list of Google to increases the web site’s trust.
- The result of your search that display, is based on complex algorithms.
- These algorithms, consider a number of factors before making decision about which web page will be shown at the first place, second place etc.
What is organic and paid result?
Search engine divides the pages into two parts- Organic and paid result.
Organic search results:
Organic result is also known as natural result. In other words, there’s no need to pay Google or other search engines in order to rank higher in the organic search results.
Paid search results are ads that appear on top of the organic results. . In this type of search, site is ranked according on how much you are interested to pay for a single visitor from a particular set of search results. This kind of search is known as Pay per Click Advertising.
Stages of the Search Engine Optimization process:
Instead of being static process it is a framework with rules and processes. Three categories are as following:
Technical Seo is the first stage. As the name indicates, it has nothing to do with the actual content of a website or with website promotion methods.
The second stage is On-Page seo. It has to do primarily with the content and other elements found on a page.
The main focus of on-page SEO is to provide search engine crawlers enough signals so that they can understand the meaning and context of your content.
Content optimization is part of on-page Seo.
Here, you will deal with website structure, keywords, headings, internal links, image SEO and other techniques that can send the
when a user types a search query, search engine algorithms look into their index and try to find the best pages that can satisfy the intent of the user.
One of the factors to determine the position of a Web page in the result, is the number of incoming links.
Backlinks are the sign of assurance that can greatly affect your ranking position. If these links are coming from known and trusted sites, It will put the positive impact at your site ranking .
What is the difference in Seo and Internet marketing?
- Most of the people ask Is SEO the same as Internet Marketing? The simplest answer of this query is SEO is one of the tools available in your Internet Marketing arsenal.
- SEO is not completely Internet Marketing. It can be a part of your overall Internet Marketing which usually includes other things like social media promotion, content strategy and many more.